OSHA 30-Hour Hazard Recognition Training for Construction
OSHA Hazard Recognition Training is the principal method used to train workers in the essentials of occupational safety and health in Construction. Our 100% online, 30-Hour Hazard Recognition course, covers specific OSHA standards and requirements as they apply to the construction industry and teaches safety awareness which helps in recognizing and reducing the risks of job site hazards. This fully narrated and interactive training is intended for entry level workers as an orientation and covers safety and health hazards workers may face on construction work sites. Our course puts emphasis on hazard identification, avoidance, control and prevention.
Upon successful completion of this OSHA course, you will receive your 30-Hour Construction Hazard Recognition wallet card and completion certificate.
Taking our OSHA course online offers these benefits:
- OSHA Training with Access to an OSHA Instructor for any Questions
- Audio Narration and Interactive Exercises
- Real Life Case Studies
- Download or Print Reviews for Final Exam Preparation
- Work where and when you want; all you need is access to the internet
Important Safety Topics covered in this course include:
- Safety Programs and Subpart C
- Hazard Communication
- Health Hazards in Construction
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Scaffolds and Fall Protection
- OSHA Standards and Inspection Procedures
- And More...
*Upon successful completion of online courses students will receive completion certificate.